The choice of PVC windows depending on the needs of the construction industry does not have to be difficult. The future-oriented Drutex Iglo 5 has been designed specifically for the needs of typical urban construction. Based on the prevailing architectural trends on the window market. Excellent parameters and simplicity of design are a perfect solution for all apartments. Thanks to sophisticated design and modern technology, they guarantee comfort of use and, above all, ensure low heating bills.
Polish profile – fast implementation.
Main features of the Drutex Iglo 5 profile and Classic profile:
- Thickness 70 mm;
- 5-chamber profile construction;
- The possibility of mounting a double and triple glazing unit without the need for additional profiles, but only changing the width of the glazing bead;
- Dual system of durable EPDM gaskets;
- Easy-to-maintain PVC profiles for long-lasting use;
- A wide range of connecting and complementary elements;
- 16 mm axis of the sash grove notch and 13 mm shift of the axis of the frame sizing groove allow the use of high quality MACO hardwares;
High insulating and acoustic parameters qualify the product as an optimally matched urban profile. PVC windows of the IGLO 5 and IGLO 5 Classic lines are an ideal choice both in single-family buildings and blocks of flats. A five-chamber profile construction with a thickness of seventy mm affects the good construction stability and high insulation parameters. Delicate rounding gives the profile a simple and elegant look. Available two-chamber and three-chamber panes (optionally ornamental, acoustic, thermal and high resistance to burglary). Adequate ventilation of the room can be provided by additionally mounted diffusers in a suitably selected color for the window .