Salamander bluEvolution 73 windows meet the requirements of every, even the most demanding customer and will find application in the most modern window arrangement. Their smooth surfaces facilitate makes the care of windows much easier and ensure their long life. For years, we have been replacing worn out wooden windows for solid and inexpensive windows made of a profile in apartment blocks, and we also equip them with new investments. The multi-chamber structure prevents the formation of thermal bridges, which ensures reduction of energy costs.
Salamander windows bluEvolution 73 – main features:
- Building thickness 73 mm;
- 5-chamber profile construction;
- Possibility of embedding a glazing unit with a thickness of 14 mm to 44 mm without the need for an additional profile;
- The window heat transfer coefficient Uw reaches the result even up to about 1.2 W / m2K (for a reference window with a dimension of 1230 × 1480 using a pane with a warm TGI frame with a coefficient Ug = 1.0);
- Soundproofing: up to 46 dB;
- A double system of welded seals in the corners protect against weather conditions;
- A wide range of decorative foil colors;
- Easy-to-maintain PVC profiles for long-lasting use;
Salamander bluEvolution 73 windows are designed for all those who appreciate high aesthetics and comfort of use above all. And it is still at a really attractive price. In order to obtain more information, we suggest contacting our customer service department or filling out the form on the right.
Veka Softline 82D windows – documentation, description, technical data, parameters – available in PDF file.