The finest from all VEKA window profiles is Alphaline 90 MD. Its’ royal insignia are the results of windows made using these profiles. Each conscious investor who bases his decision on the purchase of verifiable properties of the product, looks for windows that guarantee durability, reliability and energy savings..
The main features of Veka Alphaline 90 MD windows profile:
- 90mm thickness;
- 6-chamber profile;
- Possibility of rearing glazing with a thickness of 24 mm to 50 mm;
- The heat transfer coefficient Uw window achieves the result up to 0.8 W / m2K (for reference window of size 1230 × 1480 using the glass with warm edge TGI of Ug = 0.5);
- Additional thermal pad provides higher performance of thermal insulation;
- Easy maintenance of PVC profiles ensure long-lasting;
- 13 mm axis of the fitting notch allows the use of a wide range of fittings;
- Wide range of fasteners and supplementary components.
If we look at the performance of VEKA windows Alphaline 90 MD in terms of air permeability, water resistance, wind resistance, mechanical strength and static load-bearing capacity of safety devices, then we come to the conclusion that it is a top class product. It should also be noted that these superb parameters have been obtained, among other things, thanks to the thick A class outside walls. Excellent thermal properties allow to insert these windows in different types of buildings. Visual assessment of the is also very beneficial due to the gentle curves edge and extremely low -118 mm fold line frame of the wing, which can be considered as a big achievement in the field of window manufacturing. Triple system of seals and triple glazing assembly constitutes good insulation.
VEKA color scheme will satisfy even the most avant-garde designers, and investors with traditional taste, for which awaits many designs of lingiform Renolit film.