The window profile, thanks to which you will reduce energy expenses, are definitely the VEKA Softline 82 MD windows. In conjunction with the triple glazing unit Uw = 0.5 and retractable hardware, this profile allows you to achieve a low heat transfer coefficient, which will significantly affect heating savings and thus the wealth of your wallet. The standard version of profiles with an additional middle gasket isolates noise, drafts, cold and humidity. The multi-chamber system with a gentle shape has 82 mm depth and excellent heat transfer parameters for the entire window. Recommended use Veka Softline 82 is new construction, single-family houses and areas exposed to wind and low temperatures.
The Windows mounted on this profile have a wide range of applications – from ordinary windows, sliding and terrace doors to the entranceways for old and new buildings. Veka windows are made of high-quality PVC, and thanks to the smooth surface, their care becomes a pleasure. The offer of profiles is completed with a whole range of additional elements such as reinforcements, window sills, window extensions, or connectors for roller shutter boxes.
All profiles available in our factory have a wide range of colors. It is possible to purchase wood-like veneers, imitations of metals, e.g. aluminum, and some RAL colors
The main features of the VEKA Softline 82 MD profile:
- Building thickness 82 mm;
- 7-cellular frame with central seal and 6-cellular wing;
- The possibility of mounting a glazing unit with a thickness of 24 mm to 52 mm;
- The window heat transfer coefficient Uw reaches a result of up to about 0.7 W / m2K (for a reference window with a dimension of 1230 × 1480 using a glass with a warm TGI frame with a coefficient Ug = 0.5);
- Triple gasket system;
- An additional thermal insert ensures higher thermal insulation parameters;
- Easy-to-maintain PVC profiles provide long-lasting use;
- The 13 mm diameter of the groove allows the use of a wide range of hardwares;
- A wide range of connecting and complementary elements.
Veka Softline 82D windows – documentation, description, technical data, parameters – available in PDF file.