Veka Swingline 70 AD windows are an alternative for everyone looking for basic solutions in an unusual shape. This profile, thanks to its rounded, half-faced construction, provides the perfect connection to any type of architecture. The Swingline 70 AD meets the highest class A requirements while being available for every budget.
The main features of the VEKA Swingline 70 AD profile:
- Top class A profile;
- Thickness 70 mm;
- 5-chamber profile construction;
- The possibility of mounting a glazing unit with a thickness of 14 mm to 42 mm without the need for additional profiles;
- The window heat transfer coefficient Uw reaches the result even up to about 1.2 W / m2K (for a reference window with a dimension of 1230 × 1480 using a pane with a warm TGI frame with a coefficient Ug = 1.0);
- Double gasket system;
- Easy-to-maintain PVC profiles for long-lasting use;
- The 13 mm diameter of the groove allows the use of a wide range of hardwares;
- A wide range of connecting and complementary elements;
The construction of the VEKA Swingline 70 AD window is a well-thought-out design that ensures a perfect balance between traditional and modern construction. The aesthetic profile with delicate curves fits perfectly into any type of design. The multi-chamber system was divided into 5 separate chambers. The whole creates a profile with a thickness of 70 mm. This stable construction to increase the insulation parameters at a thermal angle and noise is equipped with a double system of very long-lasting sealing on the frame and sash. Thanks to these high properties, they perfectly keep the temperature inside the room. The walls of the profile are 3 mm thick, classifying it to the windows in the highest class A. Reliable mounting of the hardwares in the sash thanks to the 13 mm axis of the groove provides solid protection not only in the case of anti-burglar hardwares, but even when selecting standard ones. VEKA windows are easy to maintain. Washing them is not difficult, which translates into comfortable use over the years.