VEKA Softline 70 AD windows are manufactured from the highest quality impact-resistant hardened polyvinyl chloride PVC. The profile is in line with building and ecological standards. It finds its ideal use above all in flats, development blocks and public buildings.
The main features of the VEKA Softline 70 AD profile:
- Profile of highest quality class A;
- Building thickness 70 mm;
- 5-chamber profile structure;
- Double system of extruded seals;
- Possibility to embed a glazing unit from 14 mm to 42 mm thick without the need of additional profiles;
- The heat transfer coefficient Uw of the window reaches the result even up to about 1.2 W / m2K (for a reference window with the size of 1230 × 1480 using a glass with a warm TGI frame with a coefficient of Ug = 1.0);
- Easy-to-maintain PVC profiles for long-term use;
- The 13 mm notch axis allows the use of a wide range of windows hardwares.
The outer walls with a thickness of 3 mm qualify the profile in the highest class A. The seventy-millimeter depth of installation in combination with the five-chamber frame and sash structure significantly affects the stability of PVC windows. The mild shapes of the profile give it a classic look that allows it to fit into the design of any home. The smooth surface significantly simplifies maintenance. Double-surface extruded seals will be appreciated by people who value peace and quiet at home. Seals not only provide excellent thermal insulation, but also soundproofing.
Gaskets and profiles are designed with a slope of 15 degrees so that water and dirt quickly flow from the outside of the windows.
The joinery made of these sections has all the good features of profiles from the VEKA family, and thanks to the slightly reduced frame height the surface of the glass is larger than in other systems, and the price is affordable for everyone. Possibility to install single-chamber, double-chamber, ornamented, stopsol, safe or even anti-burglary P2 and P4 glass. We have a choice of black, gray or caramel gaskets and all the amenities offered in other systems, such as microventilation, multi-stage tilt, balcony latch, diffusers, etc
Softline windows are available in a wide range of colors
Veka Softline 70 AD windows – documentation, description, technical data, parameters – available in PDF.